Despite of Differences,Come Unity in Jesus Christ!

Personalized Prayer for those who has Diabetes, Blood Pressure and Obesity!

It's God's will for all of us to have a good life. I still believe the name of Jesus Christ is greater than the name of any sickness such as Diabetes, Obesity, blood pressure any disease you want to name. We must ask God for divine revelation that will build our faith for a true biblical miracle. God can heal anyone. Any kind of sickness would be a very simple task for Him. Prayer! Father God, thank you that you are my healer and I ask you to stretch forth your loving hands and touch me and heal me from all sickness and hidden diseases. Cleanse my Blood with the Precious blood of Jesus Christ. I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart, that the Lord Jesus Christ is my Savior and Healer and I believe the healing power of Jesus Christ name. In Jesus Mighty name I command every spirit of diabetes, every spirit of tiredness, every spirit of obesity, and every spirit of Blood pressure problems that can lead to other sickness and complications come out with all of its roots through the Blood of Jesus Christ. In Jesus Mighty Name I cast out diabetes, obesity, blood pressure problems and all the symptoms associated with it Out of my body and I cover my entire body with the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ and claim total protection on each and every organ in my Body. In Jesus mighty name and through the blood of Jesus Christ, I end the curse of DIABETES, Blood Pressure problems, Obesity in my bloodline and it shall not happen to my children, my grand children. In the name of Jesus, I cast out any spirit of heart attack, stroke, blindness, kidney failure, liver, gall bladder problems , blood vessel disease, amputation, nerve damage and damage to any internal organs. God you are my physician and you are the one who heals me . Your Word is the medicine for my healing. God you sent me your Word and healed and delivered me from all of my afflictions. Father, in the Name of Jesus Christ , I confess Your Word concerning my health and healing and I do believe that Your Word will not return to You void, but it will accomplish what it says. My body is the Holy Temple of God and God is glorified by my total deliverance, healing and divine health. Father in the Name of Jesus, I thank you that Jesus has bore my sickness and infirmities in His own body and with His strips I am healed. Sickness and disease has no place in my life. I am redeemed from the curse of the law. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever, and I believe that just as He healed people yesterday, I am healed today. Every muscle, every cell and every organ in my body functions as they were designed to function. Father, I declare that I will live and not die and declare the works of the Lord. In Jesus’ Name, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment