Despite of Differences,Come Unity in Jesus Christ!

Prayer for ADD, ADHD, Bipolar and OCD Children!

Revelations 12:11: They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

Lord Jesus Christ, I believe you died on the cross for my sins and rose again from the dead and redeemed me by your precious blood.


Father, In the name of Jesus Christ I come before You and humble myself to confess all of my known and unknown sins and I confess the sins and iniquities of my parents, grandparents, and all other ancestors.


In the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by the power of His blood I now renounce, break and loose myself back to ten generations from every curse of mental destruction, any evil strongman, all spirits of confusion, any demonic hold upon me and my family line as a result of the disobedience of my parents, grandparents and any of my ancestors, any bonds of physical or mental illness, every curse attached to evil covenants, all hereditary and evil curses, all demonic and strongman bondage, all demonic soul ties, from every evil influence, from every satanic bondage, from every spirit in me that is not the Spirit of God, every evil wicked imagination, Every curse of bad reputation and addictions, every curse of family breakup,everycurse of sickness and infirmity, Every curse of failure and defeat, Every curse of poverty, Every curse of witchcraft and Occult spirits, every satanic dreams, every wicked men and enemies.


In the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by the power of His blood I now renounce, break and loose myself from the spirits of anger, rejection and rebellion, spirits of stubbornness and perversion, spirits of disobedience and violence, spirits of confusion and hyperactivness, roots of bitterness and unforgiveness, spirits of restlessness and defiant behavior, spirits of tantrums and uncontrolled evil thoughts, tormenting me in any way or in any form.

In the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by the power of His blood Please protect me and my family wherever we are and wherever we go. Protect us from all sickness ,food poisoning and diseases , from all harm ,from accidents and breakdowns, from the power of witchcraft and darkness, from all evil spirits and evil men , all strongholds ,from all sins and temptations, from all the attacks of Satan ,from all types of curses that have been spoken over me and my family ,from every demonic spirit, and spiritual wickedness , from the spirit of fear, anxiety, depression, stress, jealousy, failure and poverty and from all calamities and natural disasters.

Satan, I command you, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, to leave my presence with all your demons to the feet of Jesus Christ. I bring the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ between us.

Father, I cover myself with the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ as my protection and I surrender myself completely as a living sacrifice and in every area of my life to you. I am redeemed, cleansed, sanctified, anointed by the blood of Jesus Christ and I am blessed abundantly and made holy and righteous to be set apart to serve God.

Thank you, Father, Thank you Jesus, Thank you Holy Spirit. Amen!

3 comments:

  1. I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH ADHD AS A CHILD I AM HAVING SOME TROUBLES AS AN ADULT WITH BAD DREAMS,, DEMONIC ATTACKS.. I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND ALL THIS..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH ADHD AS A CHILD I AM HAVING SOME TROUBLES AS AN ADULT WITH BAD DREAMS,, DEMONIC ATTACKS.. I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND ALL THIS..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter and son have been having lots of anger in them as teens and I want it to go away....I pray this every morning and believe what I pray....and I know and have faith it will work and I will see a change...please pray for me and my family...Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete