Despite of Differences,Come Unity in Jesus Christ!

Precious Daughter Olivia and My Son Oliver


My Precious  Daughter and My Son

You both are there in my lives for so many reasons

My daughter and son are the apples of my eyes.

You both are all that I could wish for in my life.



How can I ever thank God for sending both of you into my life?

You both made my life complete and whole.

You both are my heart and soul

You both are the great love of my life.

You both are special to me 

You both are my everything, 
And I love you both more than you could ever possibly imagine.

You both have brought so much happiness to my world 
And I will always be grateful for both of you,

Jesus shines through both of you in more ways than you both realize.

My love for both of you is unconditional.

I’ve been through a lot of problems, sorrows in my life
God was always good to me and to my Family

Gods steadfast love and commitment are such a blessing to me

Olivia and Oliver, you are so creative, so generous, kind, inquisitive, interesting, loving, funny, supportive, and helpful beautiful little Godly children.

Your laugh makes me smile, no matter how sad I feel

I know you both will be the most amazing Godly woman and Godly Man someday.

You my children will always be, one of my proudest accomplishments in life.

Please, with all my heart, never forget how much I love you, my beloved daughter and Son .How truly blessed I am to have you both.

Olivia and Oliver, I am proud to be your mother because since from a tiny baby you have an incredible love for our Lord Jesus Christ. 

The 1st word you learned next to mother was Jesus. 
Olivia, you always say since from baby that you were married to Jesus in heaven and you are the bride of Christ. 
There is no single day you have not expressed your love for Jesus Christ.
 In everything, you and Oliver are a witness for Christ. 
Every time throughout the day and night you show your passion for our Lord Jesus Christ. 
I love it when you wanted to dress up like a bride of Christ in your school fancy dress when all kids have dressed up worldly.

I'm blessed to know that you both love Jesus Christ with all your mind, heart, soul, and strength even from the day you started to talk as a baby. 

The Holy Spirit is working in you both since you are a baby.
 When other children of your age go to bed with dolls and stuffed animals, you go to bed with the bible and Jesus statue by listening to the godly songs and bible stories.
You both are a very special child with the grace of God in the world.
 You both are born in this world with Godly purpose.


Lord Jesus, I am very thankful for your love, affection, understanding, help, and support
I'm so grateful that my children complete my life with love and cherish all the days of my life.

I am forever dedicating myself my children to you, Lord Jesus Christ.
I thank you, Lord God, for your gifts of love and Blessings
 Lord God keep my family in your care and helps us to stay close as a family in the midst of trials. 
Help us to face the difficulties together and to live a long life together as you be the guide of our path. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment