Despite of Differences,Come Unity in Jesus Christ!

Prayer for Safe Pregnancy and Delivery!

Father, In Jesus' Name I confess and repent of my sins, on behalf of my ancestors for the sins, unconfessed sins and iniquities. Cleanse me and my family with the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ. In Jesus' Name I command the demons of rebellion and evil addictions, disobedience, poverty, financial failure, marriage failure, etc. to come out of me and my husband and my children. In the name of Jesus, Let the power in the blood of Jesus Christ separate me and my children and my husband from the sins of our parents and ancestors.In Jesus name I confess that I am a temple of the living God and God is dwelling in me and walking in me.

I confess God’s word and In Jesus Holy name I reject all types of Pregnancy complications ,pre-mature birth , physical and mental disabilties,infectious diseases, miscarriages, inherited sicknesses, every form of antenatal and postnatal infections ,birth defects, malfunction, any hormonal problem, pains and sufferings in my unborn baby, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ . In the name of Jesus Christ and through his powerful Blood I and my unborn baby is blessed to have a heavenly care and perfect health. My safety comes from the Lord I will have safe delivery. I apply the blood of Jesus Christ to every hidden sickness in my life as well as my unborn baby’s life. Let the blood of Jesus Christ stand between and any sickness and diseases that could possiblely come against us.Lord bless me to nurse my baby with my breast milk, until my baby is satisfied.

Lord, every Evil inner voice speaking discouragement, sickness and disease, negative dreams and imaginations, unbelief and impossibility to my safe delivery be silenced, in the name of Jesus Christ and through his Powerful Blood. Lord, you are my Dwelling Place, and I rest in the knowledge that evil will not come near me and no sickness or infirmity will strike me or my unborn child. I confess that my child will be born healthy and completely whole.

Lord Jesus, in Your Holy Name, I bind all evil spirits ,natural disaster, any evil men, accidents ,coming against me , my unborn child, my husband and my daughter .Bless my Children to grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Christ and to be a testimony for God’s glory ,honour and blessings to our family.


In the name of Jesus Christ let my womb be covered with the precious blood of Jesus Christ, hear the word of the Lord be filled with the Holy Spirit even from the womb who is a chosen by god, called for royal priesthood. I commit my unborn child to You, Father, and pray that he will grow and call me blessed.

Lord JESUS, I cover myself and my family members and my unborn child with the Blood of JESUS and ask for holy angels to be placed around us as a hedge of protection to Protect us from all evils and dangers.
I cast all the care and burden of this pregnancy over You, Lord for You are our refuge and our fortress.

May all my family members stand united in Christ Jesus when we face any kind of trials and troubles together. Father, in Jesus' name, I thank you for my unborn child and for my family members. Thank You, Jesus! Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete