Despite of Differences,Come Unity in Jesus Christ!

Filled with the Holy Spirit, even from mother's womb!

The Bible teaches that man is created in the image of God. Lord Jesus Christ Who came as God in the flesh (1st Timothy 3:16) was being conceived by the Holy Spirit Born of the Virgin Mary. Matthew 1:18-21 states: Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: when His mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child by the Holy Spirit. And Joseph her husband, being a righteous man and not wanting to disgrace her, planned to send her away secretly. But when he had considered this, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife; for the Child who has been conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. She will bear a Son; and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins."


The Scriptures clearly says every Christian are to be filled with the Spirit of god being filled or controlled by the Spirit is the result of walking in obedience to the Lord having intimate fellowship with God through Christ.

God’s chosen children are filled with the Spirit of God which is Holy Spirit from their mothers womb. We see John the Baptist was filled with the Holy Spirit from His mother's womb. Luke 1:15 says :For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb" .

His birth shows that he and his life were set apart for God's purpose to accomplish God's will for him. The children who are filled with the Holy Spirit hunger for a deeper relationship with God and desire Godly things to impact their lives and other lives in a glorious way. Christians are told in the book of Ephesians, "Be not drunk with wine, but be filled with the Spirit. There are few people in the world who are chosen by God who live separately from the ways of the world and all its corrupting influences but are filled with the Holy Spirit and submission to God.

God knows each one of us before conception .God says that he knows us even before we were born (Jeremiah 1:5) and he knows us from our Mothers womb as well (Psalm 139:13). The scripture says that children are a heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is His reward (Psalm 127:3-4). The children are capable of worshiping and praising God which says in Matthew 21:15-16: And Jesus said to them, "Yes; have you never read, "'Out of the mouth of infants and nursing babies you have prepared praise'?"

Life begins at conception: The Holy Spirit conceived Jesus Christ in Mary's womb. The life of Jesus Christ as a Human Being started at conception.

King David said about God's role in our conception: "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb . . . your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" (Psalm 139:13, 16).

The Lord has called Me from the womb; From the matrix of My mother He has made mention of My name. Isaiah 49:1

But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by his grace, to reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; Galatians 1:15-16

And now the Lord says, who formed me from the womb to be His Servant, To bring Jacob back to Him, So that Israel is gathered to Him. Isaiah 49:4.

He will also be filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother’s womb. Luke 1:14

But thou art he that took me out of the womb; Thou didst make me trust when I was upon my mother’s breasts. I was cast upon thee from the womb; Thou art my God since my mother bare me. Psalm 22:9.

He took his brother by the heel in the womb, And in his strength he struggled with God. Hosea 12:3

Thus says the Lord who made you and formed you from the womb, who will help you: ‘Fear not, O Jacob My servant. Isaiah 44:2


Conclusion: The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, be with you all!

1 comment:

  1. I was married at 32 and immediately tried to get pregnant. When I was unable to conceive I had blood tests for fertility and was told that I had an FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) of 54 and would not be able to have children. Even though the doctors knew that I had been diagnosed with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis since age 25, no one bothered to check my thyroid levels. my TSH was measured at .001. My Synthroid dosage was lowered. a friend advise me to contact a spiritualist who help with fertility with his medicine, i collected his contact and explain my situation to him he prepared for me a herbal medicine which i took as describe by him. became pregnant very quickly, I had a successful pregnancy. I have my baby august 2017. to get pregnant at age 35 with my 2nd child in september 2019, thank you sir , this is his email contact if you require his help babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete