Despite of Differences,Come Unity in Jesus Christ!

I am the Lord!

I am the God of your father Abraham. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bless you and will increase the number of your descendants for the sake of my servant Abraham. Genesis 26:24


I am the LORD, the God of your father Abraham and the God of Isaac. Genesis 28:13

I am concerned about their suffering. Exodus 3:7

I am to be remembered from generation to generation. Exodus 3:15

I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the yoke of the Egyptians. I will free you from being slaves to them, and I will redeem you with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment. Exodus 6:6

I am the LORD. Exodus 6:8

I am the LORD when I stretch out my hand against Egypt and bring the Israelites out of it. Exodus 7:5

I, the LORD your God, am holy. Leviticus 19:2

I am the LORD ‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. Leviticus 18:6

I am making a covenant with you. Exodus 34:10

I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Exodus 31:13

I am the LORD, who heals you. Exodus 15:26

I am the LORD your God. 'Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. Leviticus 19:4

I am the LORD your God, who has set you apart from the nations. Leviticus 20:24

I am going to give you, the land itself must observe a sabbath to the LORD. Leviticus 25:2

I am your share and your inheritance among the Israelites. Numbers 18:20

I am about to teach you. Deuteronomy 4:1

I am giving you today, so that you may live and increase and may enter and possess the land that the LORD promised on oath to your forefathers. Deuteronomy 8:1

I am giving you, so that it may always go well with you and your children after you, because you will be doing what is good and right in the eyes of the LORD your God. Deuteronomy 12:28

I am with you as I was with Moses. Joshua 3:7

Am I not sending you?" Go in the strength you have and save Israel out of Midian's hand. Judges 6:14

I am going to give it into your hands. Judges 7:9

I am the one the LORD sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the LORD.1 Samuel 15:1

I am sending you to Jesse of Bethlehem. I have chosen one of his sons to be king .1 Samuel 16:1

I am going to bring calamity upon you. 2 Samuel 12:11


I am going to tear the kingdom out of Solomon's hand and give you ten tribes. 1 Kings 11:31

I am the LORD, you see this vast army? I will give it into your hand today. 1 Kings 20:13

I am going to bring such disaster on Jerusalem and Judah that the ears of everyone who hears of it will tingle. Kings 21:12

I am going to bring disaster on this place and its people, according to everything written in the book the king of Judah has read. Kings 22:16

I am angry with you and your two friends, because you have not spoken of me what is right, as my servant Job has. Job 42:7

I am helped. Psalm 28:7

I am the LORD; that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols. Isaiah 42:8

I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior. Isaiah 43:11

I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God. Isaiah 44:6

 am the LORD, who has made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by myself. Isaiah 44:24

I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name. Isaiah 45:3

I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me. Isaiah 45:5

I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go. Isaiah 48:17

I am the LORD your God, who churns up the sea so that its waves roar— the LORD Almighty is his name. Isaiah 51:15

I am the LORD; in its time I will do this swiftly." Isaiah 60:22

I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled. Jeremiah 1:12

I am bringing a distant nation against you. Jeremiah 5:15

I am going to fill with drunkenness all who live in this land, including the kings who sit on David's throne, the priests, the prophets and all those living in Jerusalem. Jeremiah 13:13

I am about to turn against you the weapons of war that are in your hands. Jeremiah 21:4

I am setting before you the way of life and the way of death. Jeremiah 21:8

I am against those who prophesy false dreams," declares the LORD. Jeremiah 23:32

I am about to remove you from the face of the earth. Jeremiah 28:16

Am a witness to it. Jeremiah 29:23

I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? Jeremiah 32:27

I am about to bring punishment on Amon god of Thebes, on Pharaoh, on Egypt and her gods and her kings, and on those who rely on Pharaoh. Jeremiah 46:25

I am about to bring a sword against you, and I will destroy your high places. Ezekiel 6:3

I am the LORD, when their people lie slain among their idols around their altars, on every high hill and on all the mountaintops, under every spreading tree and every leafy oak. Ezekiel 6:13

I am the LORD.” You will fall by the sword, and I will execute judgment on you at the borders of Israel’. Ezekiel 11:10

I am the LORD.” The inhabited towns will be laid waste and the land will be desolate.” Ezekiel 12:20

I am going to put an end to this proverb, and they will no longer quote it in Israel. Ezekiel 12:23

I am the LORD, “I will tear down the wall you have covered with whitewash and will level it to the ground so that its foundation will be laid bare. When it falls, you will be destroyed in it”. Ezekiel 13:14

I am against your magic charms with which you ensnare people like birds and I will tear them from your arms; I will set free the people that you ensnare like birds. Ezekiel 13:20


I am the LORD your God." Each of you, get rid of the vile images you have set your eyes on, and do not defile yourselves with the idols of Egypt. Ezekiel 20:7

I am the LORD,” I will purge you of those who revolt and rebel against me. Although I will bring them out of the land where they are living, yet they will not enter the land of Israel. Ezekiel 20:38

I am the LORD, when I bring you into the land of Israel, the land I had sworn with uplifted hand to give to your fathers. Ezekiel 20:42


I am the LORD, when I deal with you for my name's sake and not according to your evil ways and your corrupt practices Ezekiel 20:44

I am about to set fire to you, and it will consume all your trees, both green and dry. The blazing flame will not be quenched, and every face from south to north will be scorched by it. Ezekiel 20:47

I am about to hand you over to those you hate, to those you turned away from in disgust. Ezekiel 23:28

I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God. Revelation 1:8

I am very jealous for Jerusalem and Zion Zechariah 1:14

I am a master, where is the respect due me?" says the LORD Almighty. "It is you, O priests, who show contempt for my name. "But you ask, 'How have we shown contempt for your name?' Malachi 1:6

I am a great king Malachi 1:14

I am the voice of one calling in the desert, 'Make straight the way for the Lord. John 1:23

You call me 'Teacher' and 'Lord,' and rightly so, for that is what I am. John 13:13

I am fully convinced that no food is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for him it is unclean. Romans 14:14

I am with you in spirit, and the power of our Lord Jesus is present 1 Corinthians 5:4

I am the LORD.,” I will increase the number of men and animals upon you, and they will be fruitful and become numerous. I will settle people on you as in the past and will make you prosper more than before. Ezekiel 36:11

I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone. Ezekiel 36:22

I am going to take the stick of Joseph—which is in Ephraim's hand—and of the Israelite tribes associated with him, and join it to Judah's stick, making them a single stick of wood, and they will become one in my hand.' Ezekiel 37:19

No comments:

Post a Comment