Despite of Differences,Come Unity in Jesus Christ!

Biblical Proof that Jesus is God!

HE never changes, is the only Saviour, he created the universe and earth by Himself, he is the Word. HE is the first and the last, he forgives sins., He is our redeemer, he is one. He has a Son. He is the Holy One, Only He is worshipped. He is Messiah. HE is from everlasting. Only He is glorified.. God is 'I am’, God heals all diseases. He is the Judge of the whole earth. HE has life in Himself. Even the devils tremble by him, HE raises the dead, He is sinless and perfect, He is omnipotent with him everything is possible, HE is powerful.


Who is (God) He ……He is no one but only Jesus Christ! Only Jesus Christ

I and My Father are one. John 10:30

Jesus answered him, "It is also written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test. Matthew 4:7

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour .Isaiah 43:11


I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he. Isaiah 41:4

Jesus said, "Fear not; I am the first and the last:" Revelation 1:17

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God...All things were made by him...He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not...And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us John 1:1, 3, 10, 14

Jesus saith...he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? John 14:9

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. 1 John 5:7

Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:39

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9

Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live. 1 Corinthians 8:6

At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure Luke 10:21

Lord, teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples." Luke 11:1

Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom. Luke 23:42

My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working." John 5:17

I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life John 8:12

When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am the one I claim to be John 8:28

If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. John 8:42

Jesus said, "You have now seen him; in fact, he is the one speaking with you." John 9:37

You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me." John 18:37

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Revelation 22:13

Holy Father, protect them in your name that you have given me, so that they may be one, as we are one. John 17:11

Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:3

And every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Philippians 2:11

But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah...out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting. Micah 5:2

GOD...hath in these last days spoken unto us by his SON...who being the brightness of his glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON... Hebrews 1:1-3

WHO IS THE IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD, the firstborn of every creature: Colossians 1:15

They shall call his name EMMANUEL, which being interpreted is, GOD WITH US Matthew 1:23

The voice of him [John the Baptist] that crieth in the wilderness, PREPARE ye the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway FOR OUR GOD." Isaiah 40:3

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another... Isaiah 42:8

"... feed the church of GOD, which he hath purchased with his OWN BLOOD. Acts 20:28

Hereby perceive we the love of GOD, because he LAID DOWN HIS LIFE for us. 1 John 3:16

And they stoned Stephen, calling upon GOD, and saying, LORD JESUS, receive my spirit Acts 7:59

For unto us A CHILD IS BORN, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, THE MIGHTY GOD, THE EVERLASTING FATHER, The Prince of Peace Isaiah 9:6

CHRIST, who is the IMAGE OF GOD II Corinthians 4:4

Glory of GOD in the FACE OF JESUS CHRIST." II Corinthians 4:6

Someone touched me; I know that power has gone out from me. Luke 8:46

Then He said to Thomas, ‘Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.’ Thomas said to him, ‘My Lord and my God!’ Then Jesus told him, ‘Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.’"John 20:27-29

In Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form. Colossians 2:9

But every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. 1 John 4:3

Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through him in your midst..." (Acts 2:22).

Jesus said: "He who has seen me has seen the Father." John 14:9

Whoever receives this child in my name receives me; and whoever receives me receives Him who sent me;" (Luke 9:48).

And Peter said to them, 'Repent, and let each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins;...'" (Acts 2:38).

And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood; and these three agree in one." Number 8

And he (Jesus) answered and said unto them, 'Have you not read, that He which made them at the beginning made them male and female.'" (Matthew 19:4).


And when they (wise men from east) were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and (they) fell down, and worshipped him." Matthew 2:11

I AM THAT I AM." (Exodus 3:14).

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah. 1:5.

And there is no other God besides Me, A righteous God and a Saviour; There is none except Me. Turn to Me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth; For I am God, and there is no other." Isaiah 45:21-22

Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand Matthew 12:25

Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men." Matthew 16:23

Peter said to Jesus, "Lord, it is good for us to be here. If you wish, I will put up three shelters—one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah." Matthew 17:4

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible Matthew 19:26

Then he said, "Neither will I tell you by what authority I am doing these things. Matthew 21:27

No comments:

Post a Comment