Despite of Differences,Come Unity in Jesus Christ!

Thank you Jesus!



I thank God for what he has done for me and my family. I also thank for my wonderful parents who have taught me good things and always helped me to walk in Godly path. It’s my sincere desire that everyone seeks God and study his word because God communicates His ways and His thoughts through His word. I am not condemning anyone for their sins, for the Gods word condemns all of us as being guilty before God.Jesus came to set us free with the curse of the Law and give to us eternal life. We are commanded to rise up and stand against the evildoers and workers of iniquity (Psalm 94:16).We need to truly repent for our sins and turn away from sins and follow Godly path by obeying Gods word and his commandments in everything we do to achieve success in every area of our life. Jesus said “"You are my friends if you do the things that I command you. I will not now call you servants; for the servant does not know what his master does. But I have called you friends: because all the things I have heard from my Father I have made known to you”.

God calls everyone to serve him but he gives us the choice to accept Him or reject Him.

I hope and pray for many others to come to know Jesus as Lord in their lives!

                         May God bless all of you as you seek him!

No comments:

Post a Comment