Despite of Differences,Come Unity in Jesus Christ!

WEDDING RINGS

I still wear my wedding rings as a promise to my family that I will not give up on us being a family.




I still wear my wedding rings because I believe in my ex-husband. He is a good man and he loves his children so much that he would do anything for them that is within his power to do.



I still wear my wedding rings because I know that my ex-husband and I don't have any problems that are too great for God to heal.



I still wear my wedding rings because I made a vow that I intend to keep, "for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."



I still wear my wedding rings because 26 years ago we had something that made us want to spend the rest of our lives together and I believe that something is still there underneath all the worldly things that Satan has thrown at us.



I still wear my wedding rings because I want our children to get married, with us sitting as a couple and no step-parents involved.



I still wear my wedding rings because I want to be an example to our children and grandchildren that marriage is a lifetime commitment.



I still wear my wedding rings because I want to have our grandchildren come to Grandma and Grandpa's house to see both of us!



I still wear my wedding rings because families belong together.



I still wear my wedding rings because I still love my husband and it is my promise to him that I will never give up on him, just like the father of the prodigal son never gave up on his son. He was watching for him on the day he returned and he ran to meet him and they had a great feast in his honor. He also put a ring on his finger and I still have a ring to place back on my prodigal's finger the day God brings him home to his family.



That's why I still wear my wedding rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment