Despite of Differences,Come Unity in Jesus Christ!

Prayer for Sick Children!

Prayer is the most effective spiritual weapon in defeating the enemy. When sickness comes we need to rebuke the symptoms in the name of Jesus and Release the Blood of Jesus Christ against them because Jesus had paid for our sickness on the cross and by his stripes we are healed. Our main Focus should be the faith and the power of God and not on the wisdom of man or the medical reports.

Lord I Thank You for the benefits and provision of the blood of Jesus Christ and I apply the blood of Jesus upon my child’s body from the top of her head to the soles of her feet and cleanse her from all sickness ,diseases and sins.

Let the blood of Jesus stand against any hidden sickness and diseases.

I rebuke and cast out all kinds of fever, viral infections, and pains in my Childs body in the name of Jesus Christ and through his Blood.

I speak healing and strength to each and every part of my child’s body and mind in the name of Jesus Christ.

Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ , I rebuke, break and loose: myself my child and my family members from any and all evil curses, every spirit of infirmity, ancestral sins, generational curses, heredity problems, demonic holds, psychic powers, physical and mental illness ,family and marital curses. Through the blood of Jesus my child has been redeemed out of every sickness and she is healed completely and has the life of God in her.

I confess that my child’s body is a temple of God and the Holy Spirit; she is redeemed, cleansed, sanctified, by the blood of Jesus. Therefore sickness, diseases and Satan has no place in her life, no more power over her life, because of the blood of Jesus Christ.

It is God's will that my child prospers and be in good health, just as her soul prospers.

The faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, the precious Blood of Jesus Christ and the Word of God will together raise my child up from the sick bed through healing miracle .I hold the blood of Jesus as a shield of protection against any power of sickness and diseases, viruses, or illnesses that could come against my child in her life, in Jesus’ name. I praise and thank You Lord God for my child’s deliverance and healing. Amen.


Enjoy your perfect health through Gods healing and deliverance!






No comments:

Post a Comment