Despite of Differences,Come Unity in Jesus Christ!

I saw a dream Early Morning today!


I had dream early in the morning (Nov 20 th, 2010) and I woke up from my dream and I saw the time it was 5.30am. My dream was like this. I , my mother , daddy and our 3 cats , ruby , titto and baby dolly were playingAdvertisement inside our yard.(compound). I and my parents were watching the cats playing. All of a sudden the whole sky turned red and from the sky there were brimstone ( a stone with fire inside )falling from sky to earth very fastly. Later the whole sky turned into Red and I saw the whole sky as become the Portrait of Jesus of Christ .

So My Mother said what is going on in the sky and the earth , why the sky turned red and I told her I read in revelation chapter in the Bible. I think Jesus is coming , I told her to run inside our house and she and daddy ran inside our house, and I also ran inside our house but the cats could not come inside the house because the earth was filled with brimstone and there was too much heat and no air ... so I was worried about my cats and I ran in that brimstone to bring my cats inside our house. The cats were really struggling with lots of heat and as the whole earth was burning and there was no air to breath, It was so much heat unbearable so I picked all my cats one by one at time and I made into our house by the time I woke up from my dream when one of my cat tittoo was trying to sleep beside me and he was pushing me with his nose. And the other cat Dolly was chasing him.




And I woke up from Dream. What I mean to say I was disturbed from dreaming when cats started playing and disturbing me. I wish the cats would not have disturbed me probably I would have dreamt more. I would like to know the opinion and interpretation of my dream. I also want to mention here I did not think or read anything about the end of the world.



Later I opened up Bible and I saw the signs of End of the world and my dream was almost near to Fouth Bowl Judgement.




Conclusion:'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.Acts 2:17





No comments:

Post a Comment