Despite of Differences,Come Unity in Jesus Christ!

I Am a Child of God

By Anomymous

Month One

Mommy, I am only .25 inch long but I have all my organs.

I love the sound of your voice.

Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs.

The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Month Two

Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb.

If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby.

I’m not big enough to survive outside my home though.

It is so nice and warm in here.

Month Three

You know what Mommy, I’m a boy!

I hope that makes you happy.

I always want you to be happy.

I don’t like it when you cry.

You sound so sad.

It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can’t hear me.


Month Four

Mommy, my hair is starting to grow.

It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it.

I spend a lot of my time exercising.

I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs.

I am becoming quite good at it, too.

Month Five

You went to the doctor today.

Mommy, he lied to you.

He said that I’m not a baby.

I am a baby, Mommy, your baby.

I think and feel.

Mommy, what’s abortion?

Month Six

I can hear that doctor again.

I don’t like him.

He seems cold and heartless.

Something is intruding my home.

The doctor called it a needle.

Mommy, what is it? It burns!

Please make him stop!

I can’t get away from it!

Mommy! HELP me!

Month Seven

Mommy, I am okay.

I am in Jesus’ arms.

He is holding me.

He told me about abortion.

Why didn’t you want me, Mommy?

No comments:

Post a Comment