Despite of Differences,Come Unity in Jesus Christ!

Gods Love letter for the People Who Hate God!

Do you hate God? Here is the letter for you...

Good Morning my Child!


My Dear child …if you could only see the tears I’ve shed for you since your birth, and multitudes like you. If you could only know how much my heart really aches when people start hating me as much as you hate me. If you really knew how much I am hurt by your sins, by your wicked and unrighteous walk, by your worldly life style and when you hurt my people who wants to walk in my path.

Don’t you know I also hate Homosexual acts, Bestiality, Idols, Worshipping the sun, moon or stars, Astrology, Dishonest scales, those who love violence, proud look, lying tongue, a false witness, ways and sacrifices of the wicked, those who justify the wicked, those who divorce and commit adultery, those who are sexual perverts, those who do Evil plans against the righteous and the innocents, those who mock at my word and my people because of me, those to break my commandments and laws and cause injustice to my people. The people without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from me for they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned, they have rebelled against me, they have rejected my ways ,they love darkness and sinful behaviors which leads them to eternal fire, where devil is the head for them.

My child … don’t you think I knew the heartache you were going to experience before I allowed you to even be born? Do you think I delighted in knowing the hurt and pain you were going to experience during your lifetime? You are so wrong if you think I delight in such pain.

Don’t you think I’m aware of how much evil is on the earth? Do you think I’m blind to it? Do you think I’m going to allow evil to continue forever? No I’m not. I have a plan in motion to take care of evil, and I have promised the people of earth in the Holy Scriptures that I will execute that plan exactly the way I planned it from the beginning. Stop listening to what others think about the bible, and read it for yourself. Find out for yourself what my plan is to cleanse earth of the evil you see around you. If you Trust in me with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge me , and I will make your paths straight. The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of my son Jesus Christ who is my image.

Do you realize I gave you a choice to hate me? To love me? To believe in me or not believe in me? Why would you think I gave you that free choice? Because I wanted to make you miserable? Would you have wanted me to make you a robot, and program you to believe what I, your creator, wanted you to only believe? That’s not love. That is control. That would be every bit as evil as any other evil is. True love allows others to believe what they want to believe, not control what they believe. I gave my one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. He has made the way possible by paying the price for your sins. If you confess your sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive your sins and purify you from all unrighteousness.

You worship hate, if the truth be known. Hate is your god, and you don’t even realize it. You demand your right to hate me, and I have given you that right – that choice. You are given the right to hate me for all eternity, and life doesn’t end after you die. It continues forever. I cannot lie either – if you carry your hate into eternity, there will be no changing it. It will only intensify as will the hurt and pain it brings.

Many have surrendered their hate to me and you can too, if you only will make the decision to do so before you die. I can perform a miracle in you that you can’t comprehend right now. I can cause all your hate to die and put an appreciation for life in you that is beyond your wildest comprehension. You will begin to understand things like you’ve never understood them before. You will begin to treasure talking to me and trusting me to work things out in your life like you’ve never known before. I am not lying. I am a miracle working God, because I’m God. Yet I will never force you or anyone else to stop hating me. I will not force you to love me. I have given you the right - the power - to continue hating me, or start loving me.

You’ll never learn to truly love me until you allow me to begin to help you understand what my Son accomplished for you on the cross. I realize you don’t want to hear this, but everyone will be judged according to how they responded to my Son dying on the cross for their sins. That was decreed before the foundation of the world. I would be lying to tell you otherwise, and lying is never love.

Are you afraid to love me, or is it just more enjoyable to hate me than love me? I reveal myself to those who want to love me and please me, not hate me. I have feelings too -- please know that.

The choice is yours, my child. I already know what my choice is. I want to think joyous thoughts about you every moment through eternity. I want you to allow me to transform you into a miracle creation beyond anything you can possibly imagine. I want to set you free from hate and fill you with love for your creator. When you pass from this life to the next, I desire that you look forward to seeing me face to face with eager expectation not shaking your fist at me and venting more anger and hate. What pleasure will that bring me? What joy for any amount of time will that bring you, when you realize that I will not have anyone in my kingdom who hates me? Those who pass into the next life hating me will go to a kingdom where hate is their ruler. If only you would believe how much I do not want you, or anyone else, to go to that kingdom. You have no idea what anguish of soul is until you are there in that kingdom. I desire to have you in my kingdom, where there is joy forevermore and anguish cannot be. I am patient, and slow to anger, there are limits, and those who do not repent will be punished, and will perish. I call you to repent today, then today is a good day to repent, for tomorrow may be too late.


I am waiting for you

Almighty God.

No comments:

Post a Comment