Despite of Differences,Come Unity in Jesus Christ!

Spritual dreams !

1)God has spoken to people many times throughout the Scriptures by means of dreams.


Joseph had a dream Genesis 37:5-10

And having been warned in a dream not to go back to Herod, they returned to their country by another route Matthew 2:12-22

And afterward,I will pour out my Spirit on all people. your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. Joel 2:28

2)God's will often revealed in dreams:

He said, "Listen to my words: When a prophet of the LORD is among you, I reveal myself to him in visions, I speak to him in dreams. Numbers 12:6

In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men as they slumber in their beds. Job 33:15

But there is a God in heaven who reveals mysteries. He has shown King Nebuchadnezzar what will happen in days to come. Your dream and the visions that passed through your mind as you lay on your bed are these Daniel 2:28.

3)God the only interpreter of Dreams:

I approached one of those standing there and asked him the true meaning of all this. So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things. Daniel 7:16

I cannot do it," Joseph replied to Pharaoh, "but God will give Pharaoh the answer he desires Genesis 41:16

We both had dreams," they answered, "but there is no one to interpret them." Then Joseph said to them, "Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell me your dreams. Genesis 40:8

4)God Reveals in dream to warn about future troubles.

Abimelech warned not to sleep with Abraham's wife. Genesis 20:3-7

5)God answers for prayers in dreams.

At Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon during the night in a dream, and God said, ask for whatever you want me to give you 1 Kings 3:5-15

6)God warn us against certain decisions.

Don't have anything to do with that innocent man, for I have suffered a great deal today in a dream because of him." Matthew 27:17-19

7) You need to ask for Gods wisdom regarding your dream.

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him James 1:5

8) God always made the meaning of the dream clear, whether directly to the person, through an angel, or through a messenger.

The great God has shown the king what will take place in the future. The dream is true and the interpretation is trustworthy Daniel 2:45

In my dream I saw a vine in front of me, 10 and on the vine were three branches Genesis 40:5-11

http://sdtouchton.webs.com/mydreams.htm

3 comments:

  1. Another Contributor, Paul Weaver, has sent you the following message on Associated Content:

    God may be trying to tell you when you're covered by the blood of Christ, nothing can hurt you. I went through a traumatic experience last fall. My cousin was killed in an accident. She was a year younger than I, and we were pretty close. The devil sensed my weakened state and launched a vicious attack. I went to the Lord in prayer, seeking His help. Of all things, I fell asleep. I had a dream. I was standing on the edge of a battlefield. I could sense the Lord standing there with me. A soldier, by himself, was walking towards us. I could see he was completely covered with blood. I recognized the soldier when he got close enough to where we were standing. It was me. I immediately began searching my body for wounds. I couldn't find any. I told the Lord I didn't understand. I was covered with blood, but I wasn't hurt. The Lord replied, "No, it's not your blood, it's mine. I took each and every blow for you. Always remember, when you're covered by My blood, the enemy cannot hurt you. Always, always stay under My blood." It was at that point I awoke.

    God could be using the dream to tell you to stay under the blood of Jesus. Or, it could've been just a dream. Thanks for sharing. God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Contributor, Jack Wellman, has sent you the following message on Associated Content:

    Hi Shaila,

    I think this is conclusive evidence of the coming trials and tribulations of the world. As times get nearer to Christ's return, the devil is said to be angry as he knows he has but a short time left. So this dream could be reaffirmation that no one will ever be lost while they are clinging to and claiming the blood of Jesus CHrist.

    THere is nothing more powerful and protective of our physical lives that Jesus' attoning blood and His protection. No one can harm or kill or destroy those who are his. We are untouchable by the devil while we walk with and obey God, which you obviously do. I see this as God's reminder that you are safe in Jesus' care and that His blood has you covered and protected for your eternity.

    That's my humble opinion. I did not come down from Mt. Siani or with the Law as did Moses. But that is what it makes me thinkg of....Make sense to you. The devil wants to scare us, but we are safe if we obey Him, like you obviously do obey God.

    God bless and tell me what you think of my interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Contributor, Steve Ellison, has sent you the following message on Associated Content:

    Hi Shalia,
    Thank you for asking, but I have never attempted to interpret anyone's dream before. I guess Joseph or Daniel never had either until God revealed the meaning of some dreams to them. I have prayed about this but I am still not very confident about it.

    My best guess is that you have read or heard or seen (real life or tv) something about a gunman lately. Obviously from your AC bio, I see that you are a lifelong very involved Catholic, so it is not surprising to see the Catholic presence. Violent persecution of Christians is happening right now all around the world, just not in the U.S. I fear that it will be happening here soon. Maybe God is giving you an advance warning.

    I am curious about the meaning of: "the short cut" and "the meeting place" and "the gunman" and "the nun" and "the phone booth". From my reading of the Bible, I do believe that there is a spiritual war going on around us. I wonder if the the short cut could mean that there is no way around being affected by this spiritual battle. I wonder if the meeting place could be the church. I wonder if the gunman could be Satan and his demons. I wonder if the phone booth could be the occult practices of the world which are made to appear innocuous.

    Maybe the whole thing is simply food poisoning or something you saw in a movie or on the news???

    I am afraid I am not much help. Maybe others are giving you better answers.

    ReplyDelete