Despite of Differences,Come Unity in Jesus Christ!

Prayer for America!

Through Prayer, God has appointed for our receiving mercy, and obtaining grace to help in time of need.


"Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need." Hebrews 4:16


I plead the Blood of Jesus on our President and our Government and Military leaders and for them to make wise and Godly decisions. I pray that our society may become one in goodness and truth and acknowledge you and walk in your ways. Lord, I cover myself and everyone in my country with the blood of Jesus Christ. I cover my country with the Blood of Jesus Christ and may the economy of our country be restored. Help us to repent for our sins with Godly sorrow and may all the people of this country turn back to our saviour Lord Jesus Christ so that our sins are forgiven. Comfort and Bless all the people who have no jobs and who are undergoing trials . I now Plead the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ as a Bloodline around my entire country and protect our people from all sickness, diseases, any natural accidents, disasters, calamities, terrors, wicked ways, every power of darkness, the spirits of rebellion, from all moral corruptions and from all unrighteousness, from all kind of evils and immorality. Lord Jesus please keep peace, Joy, harmony ,happiness and Godliness in my country and May the people who are dwelling in this land may be safe by following your commandments, by Seeking first the Kingdom of God & His righteousness.



I believe that the Lord will cover my country and its people with his feathers and that under his wings my country will find refuge in the name of Jesus and I believe that the Precious Blood of Jesus will always protect my country and all its people I believe Lord will do greater things in my country according to his will through his blessings.Amen

2 comments:

  1. Amen Shaila. Instead of ranting and railing against this nation, I believe God would have us pray for those who are over us, as in Romans 13. Your so right. Great article.
    Jack Wellman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great prayer Shaila. I know that our country will become, once agian, the beautiful country she was created to be if only her people would turn back to God. This is going to take a lot of prayer, by the faithful, to get us back to that place. Just as it says in II Chronicles 7:14: If My people who are called by My Name shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My Face, and turn from their wicked ways; then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. This requires us to do a few thing: Pray, seek God's face, and turn from our wicked ways. Just as in Confession; it is not enough for us to confess the sin, we must also repent...which means that we have to do everything possible to no longer commit that sin. I know that there is still hope for America. Especially with people like you praying for her redemption. I love you Shaila.

    ReplyDelete